A little while ago we were given the opportunity to run some benchmarks of ATI's latest graphics cards, the Radeon X1950XTX, however we didn't have enough time to complete a full and accurate set of benchmarks.
You'll have to wait for our full review of the X1950XTX GDDR-4 beast along with X1650 and X1300XT but until then we leave you with some pictures of the new card.
The paper launch was today and the products won't be on shop shelves until September 14th - I guess, so much for "no more paper launches". We'll have more news coverage of the new ATI graphics cards later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit