A couple of new CPU cooling solutions have entered the market from ASUS today, these making up their new "Chilly Vent" series. These are designed for AMD K8 platforms (incl. Socket AM2) and are covered in detail within the official announcement.
Australia, Sydney - 22nd August 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) a leading provider of computer components, today announces its new range of Chilly Vent coolers. Offering ultra silent performance, easy assembly and socket AM2 for compatibility with the entire AMD platform, the Chilly Vent and Chilly Vent Lux features include:
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz