A couple of new CPU cooling solutions have entered the market from ASUS today, these making up their new "Chilly Vent" series. These are designed for AMD K8 platforms (incl. Socket AM2) and are covered in detail within the official announcement.
Australia, Sydney - 22nd August 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) a leading provider of computer components, today announces its new range of Chilly Vent coolers. Offering ultra silent performance, easy assembly and socket AM2 for compatibility with the entire AMD platform, the Chilly Vent and Chilly Vent Lux features include:
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam