Two new dedicated TV tuner solutions have made their way into ATI's lineup today, one of these based on ATI's recently announced Theater 650 Pro single-chip hardware MPEG2 encoder and video decoder; this card falls into their lineup as the "TV Wonder 650". The lower spec'd "TV Wonder 200" is more of a no-frills software driven tuner card which uses a Conexant TV decoder.
The DailyTech has all the details on them folks.
To enhance video quality the Theater 650 Pro supports video enhancement features such as 3:2 pull-down, motion compensated noise reduction and edge enhancement. There's also an integrated hardware DRM engine for support of the upcoming broadcast flag. FM radio capabilities are also supported. The TV Wonder 650 also comes with a Remote Wonder Plus wireless RF remote control too. ATI's TV Wonder 650 is compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and upcoming Windows Vista.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit