Two new dedicated TV tuner solutions have made their way into ATI's lineup today, one of these based on ATI's recently announced Theater 650 Pro single-chip hardware MPEG2 encoder and video decoder; this card falls into their lineup as the "TV Wonder 650". The lower spec'd "TV Wonder 200" is more of a no-frills software driven tuner card which uses a Conexant TV decoder.
The DailyTech has all the details on them folks.
To enhance video quality the Theater 650 Pro supports video enhancement features such as 3:2 pull-down, motion compensated noise reduction and edge enhancement. There's also an integrated hardware DRM engine for support of the upcoming broadcast flag. FM radio capabilities are also supported. The TV Wonder 650 also comes with a Remote Wonder Plus wireless RF remote control too. ATI's TV Wonder 650 is compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and upcoming Windows Vista.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Samsung's foldable phone reportedly called Galaxy Fold
- Logitech reintroduces the MX518 gaming mouse for $60
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure