Two new dedicated TV tuner solutions have made their way into ATI's lineup today, one of these based on ATI's recently announced Theater 650 Pro single-chip hardware MPEG2 encoder and video decoder; this card falls into their lineup as the "TV Wonder 650". The lower spec'd "TV Wonder 200" is more of a no-frills software driven tuner card which uses a Conexant TV decoder.
The DailyTech has all the details on them folks.
To enhance video quality the Theater 650 Pro supports video enhancement features such as 3:2 pull-down, motion compensated noise reduction and edge enhancement. There's also an integrated hardware DRM engine for support of the upcoming broadcast flag. FM radio capabilities are also supported. The TV Wonder 650 also comes with a Remote Wonder Plus wireless RF remote control too. ATI's TV Wonder 650 is compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and upcoming Windows Vista.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard