Two new dedicated TV tuner solutions have made their way into ATI's lineup today, one of these based on ATI's recently announced Theater 650 Pro single-chip hardware MPEG2 encoder and video decoder; this card falls into their lineup as the "TV Wonder 650". The lower spec'd "TV Wonder 200" is more of a no-frills software driven tuner card which uses a Conexant TV decoder.
The DailyTech has all the details on them folks.
To enhance video quality the Theater 650 Pro supports video enhancement features such as 3:2 pull-down, motion compensated noise reduction and edge enhancement. There's also an integrated hardware DRM engine for support of the upcoming broadcast flag. FM radio capabilities are also supported. The TV Wonder 650 also comes with a Remote Wonder Plus wireless RF remote control too. ATI's TV Wonder 650 is compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and upcoming Windows Vista.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Wonder Woman 3 confirmed, Amazon spinoff could also happen
- Wonder Woman 1984 official full trailer released - a new era of wonder
- Gal Gadot releases short Wonder Woman 1984 trailer, teasing tomorrow
- Shazam 2 drops on April 1, 2022 -- won't be an April Fools Day joke
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- These 15 states are at the highest risk of a coronavirus outbreak
- Scientists have turned the deadly coronavirus into a song, listen here
- This drug destroys any trace of coronavirus COVID-19 in just 48 hours
- Coronavirus COVID-19 spike imminent, don't go to any grocery stores
- Scientists find out how long coronavirus COVID-19 lives on face masks
- Corsair DARK CORE RGB PRO SE Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair HydroX Custom Liquid Cooling Review
- Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Microphone Review
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide