Creative have just recently unveiled three new professional series soundcards targeted towards creative musicians and the like. They each sport multiple inputs and outputs, high quality DACs, and several other noteworthy features as detailed in both the official press release and at the DailyTech folks.
SINGAPORE - August 15, 2006 - Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users, today announced a new generation of Creative Professional E-MU® PCI Digital Audio Systems - 24-bit/192kHz PCI audio interfaces that deliver everything musicians need to produce audio on a PC with professional results, including mastering-grade converters (the same A/D converters used in Digidesign®'s flagship ProTools® HD 192 I/O interface), hardware-accelerated effects and mixing and seamless compatibility with all major PC audio/MIDI software. There are three new PCI Digital Audio Systems: the E-MU 1616M PCI, 1616 PCI and 1212M PCI, each matched with I/O to suit the specific needs of musicians, recording engineers and sound designers.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Splinter Cell creative director returns to Ubisoft to shape new games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020