Based on Intel's 975X chipset for Core 2 Duo, abit have unleashed a couple of very swish enthusiast boards a couple days back, these being the AW9D and AW9D-MAX. Overclocking fans will love these boards, abit evidently know what most enthusiasts want in a solid feature-rich board and look to have certainly delivered with these two puppies.
Grab the announcement here for all the details on them.
August 16th, 2006 - Today Universal abit launched their much anticipated AW9D and AW9D-MAX motherboards based on the Intel 975X chipset. There has been much anticipation in the industry for this series and as far as looks go, these boards are built to please. The benchmarking has been exceptional in typical abit style and our tweakability and overclocking features have exceeded even our own expectations:
Mark, a bright new star in the abit engineering department, says: "I really like abit's µGuru overclocking features on this board and playing with the engineering samples I've managed to OC to 470 FSB using a 6800XE CoreTM 2 Duo. The BIOS has plenty of options for adjusting FSB, tweaking voltages and controlling stability. It's truly an amazing overclocking motherboard ... I love it!"
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'