Two more media kits have also made their way to us from GIGABYTE a short time ago, these being for a new addition to their CPU cooler lineup in the "3D Rocket II", as well as a new revision of their 3D Galaxy to be released dubbed the "3D Galaxy II".
We expect these new products to surface around the same time as the 3D Aurora 570 Chassis, sometime next month.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Rocket Lab has successful 9th rocket launch with next-gen satellite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- E3 2021 is being planned as ESA cancels plans for E3 2020 digital show
- Digital E3 2020 show cancelled, ESA has no plans to host online event
- Go to The Next Level in our Jumanji Blu-ray giveaway!
- GameStop stores closed in Massachusetts for defying quarantine order
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- ADATA SE760 Ultra Fast 1TB USB-C Portable SSD Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide