Two more media kits have also made their way to us from GIGABYTE a short time ago, these being for a new addition to their CPU cooler lineup in the "3D Rocket II", as well as a new revision of their 3D Galaxy to be released dubbed the "3D Galaxy II".
We expect these new products to surface around the same time as the 3D Aurora 570 Chassis, sometime next month.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Far Cry 6 leaked by PS Store, comes with free PlayStation 5 copy
- Warframe parent Leyou Technologies has been bought out, halts trading
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 451.67 driver is optimized for Death Stranding
- These new Pixel 5 XL renders see Google rocking 3.5mm headphone jack
- Amazon's new The Boys S2 teaser is totally NSFW, and totally awesome
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- AMD Ryzen 3600XT, 3800XT, and 3900XT (Zen 2) Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte