I'm sure many of you have been holding out for this gem. DFI have just intro'd their new LANParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R motherboard, based on NVIDIA's 590 SLI chipset for the Socket AM2 AMD platform.
Grab DFI's official PR for the full details folks.
Taipei, Taiwan - August 3, 2006 - DFI today announced the release of the LANParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R motherboard, DFI's feature-packed AM2 solution geared for the extreme next generation overclockers and enthusiasts.
Based on NVIDIA's nForce4® SLI media and communications processors (MCPs), the LANParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R offers users more control with extra headroom for maximum overclockability. Furthermore, NVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) technology coupled with compatible NVIDIA GeForce graphic cards can deliver up to two times the rock solid and blazing fast performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:25 pm CST
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds