As a new member to their Silent Pipe series of passively cooled graphics cards, GIGABYTE have announced today the launch of their NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS based "GV-NX76G256HI-RH" card, with the biggest feature being that of its residing HDMI interface.
Grab the announcement for full details.
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a world-leading VGA card manufacturer today proudly launched the GV-NX76G256HI-RH, a High Definition multimedia VGA solution with support for HDMI and HDCP.
The GV-NX76G256HI-RH features the latest generation HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) which combines both the high-definition video and audio signal into one cable for exceptionally smooth and sharp image quality and crisp audio without distortion. Additionally, the GV-NX76G256HI-RH supports HDCP encryption, allowing users to experience the highest-resolution HD broadcasts at 1080p. The GV-NX76G256HI-RH with the NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS GPU also supports PureVideo HD technology and bundles Cyberlink PowerDVD 7, allowing users to build the ideal digital media PC.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- HDMI cable with RGB lighting for up to $200, because why not?
- Xbox Series X HDMI pass-through currently not supported
- New Xbox Series X renders show ventilation and back ports
- GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power