Info-Tek (makers of GECUBE graphics cards) are proud to announce today that they've received the "ATI certification honor" for several of their products.
The ATI® certification program includes various hardware compatibility testing procedures to ensure that ATI® partner graphics cards meet the highest quality standards during the manufacturing process, and that only when they meet all requirements are they approved and receive certification. Thus, the "Certified By ATI" mark not only attests to ATI's backing of GECUBE products, it signifies Info-Tek's commitment to quality and consumer rights, as only by purchasing an ATI-certified graphics card can consumers be sure of a product's stability and reliability.
For full details, grab the press release here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, August 14--Info-Tek Corporation, production supplier for the leading global graphics card brand GECUBETM has received ATI certification honor for the GECUBE RADEON® X1300 256MB/512MB (GC-RX1300GA2-D3/E3), GECUBE RADEON X1600XT (GC-RX1600XTG3-D3), GECUBE RADEON X1600Pro 256MB/512MB (GC-RX1600PGA2-D3)( GC-RX1600PG2-E3), and GECUBE RADEON X1800 Crossfire Edition (GC-CX1800-E2) graphics, providing end-users worldwide with the very best in graphics cards product.
Last updated: Dec 29, 2019 at 09:30 pm CST
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020
- The creators of the lithium-ion battery awarded with Nobel Prize
- AMD promises Navi refresh, next-gen RDNA2 graphics cards in 2020