Cap'n Kirk requests Warp speed once again! - Word has it that Mr. William Shatner has agreed to be involved in the next Star Trek game, dubbed "Star Trek: Legacy".
bit-tech have the details folks.
William Shatner, the personification of Star Trek, has heralded himself as the man who can revitalise the waning science fiction series. The former Captain of the Starship Enterprise will reprise his old character in the upcoming "Star Trek: Legacy" game.
Legacy, which is being developed by Elder Scrolls creators Bethesda, will be a space-sim covering all 40 years of the Trek experience, ranging across the original series, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise. It certainly looks like it will be a big hitter when it is released in October, with great looking graphics, extensive features and legendary Star Trek story scribe D.C. Fontana responsible for the plotline.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos get deepfaked into Star Trek
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles