Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands was a surprise hit for Ubisoft, with the company announcing the game boasts over 10 million players worldwide.
The company launched Ghost Recon Wildlands back in March 2017, with 13 patches since its release including the 4v4 PvP mode 'Ghost War', the Predator special event, and much more. With over 10 million players, the development team are committed to supporting the game with free content and continuous improvements along the way.
Ubisoft recently announced Year 2 content for Ghost Recon Wildlands, something that will include four major updates titled "Special Operations" with each of them featuring a unique theme. There will be updates to the PvE campaign, special free missions, special challenges, updates to the Ghost War game mode, and more.
The first update is called Special Operations 1 and will be launching on April 10 packing:
- Teammate Customisation: The most requested feature by the community, Team Customisation will allow players to customise teammate outfits with all items they have unlocked for their own character
- PvP Update: A new game mode called "Sabotage" with five exclusive maps, the first of six new PvP classes for Year 2 and new perk and explosive device
- PvE Update: A free, themed PvE mission and special challenge with exclusive rewards.
- >> NEXT STORY: Insomniac's Spider-Man game coming September 2018
- << PREVIOUS STORY: PS5 is 'quite a beast', could be revealed this year