Fortnite continues to grow, with the game expanding its success onto Twitch and YouTube and has now become the game with the most videos uploaded in a single month (February), and the second top with watch time numbers on YouTube.
Moving over to the recent record of 1 .1 million concurrent viewers, the game has seen a huge 42 million views combined which is astonishing. Influencer marketing platform Matchmade took a look at over 2.4 million gaming-related YouTube videos to see that Fortnite beats Minecraft in terms of the largest YouTube viewership.
Last updated: Apr 2, 2018 at 06:11 am CDT
- YouTubers watched over 1 billion hours of Minecraft in 2019
- This 1:1 scale Earth built in Minecraft is safe from coronavirus
- Fortnite breaks fourth wall with Ninja skin
- Minecraft cross-play enabled on PS4: play with Xbox, PC, Switch, more
- Minecraft is now being used as a global weapon against censorship
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA's next-gen: Turing this year, followed by Ampere
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Half-Life has been remade in Unreal Engine 4, looks AMAZING