GIGABYTE have kicked off a new range of Core 2 Duo ready motherboards today dubbed the 945 S-series. These are the GA-945P-S3, GA-945PL-S3, GA-945G-S3 and GA-945GM-S2 boards, as detailed within GIGABYTE's official PR here, and also at the product pages on their website folks.
August 10, 2006--Taipei, Taiwan--GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions, today proudly unveiled the company's 945 S-series of motherboards, further extending their comprehensive range of top-to-bottom solutions for Intel® Core 2 Duo processors.
Unleashing the exceptional performance and energy efficiency of the new generation of Intel® Core 2 Duo processors, the GA-945P-S3, GA-945PL-S3, GA-945G-S3 and GA-945GM-S2 give regular PC users the ability to Enjoy More!!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'