AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
- Detect coronavirus COVID-19 in 5 minutes with this home testing kit
- US officials using mobile ad location data to track COVID-19 spread
- Facebook Live gets some new upgrades thanks to COVID-19 coronavirus
- Lyft refers drivers to Amazon jobs, over coronavirus stopping riders
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3733 32GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphones: Everything You Need To Know