AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam