AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series