AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit