AGP platform owners wanting more GPU grunt from their system without having to switch over to PCIe (an often costly and annoying procedure for many), XFX are one of several NV partner's to have come to the rescue, forwarding on some images of their new AGP based NVIDIA 7600GS graphics card with 512MBs of DDR2 memory.
The GeForce 7600 GS GPU has 12 pixel pipelines, five vertex shaders engines and a 128-bit interface, it is actually a PCI Express GPU but by means of a PCI-E to AGP converter chip, users of AGP based motherboards arnt left out in the cold.
Click on each of the thumbnails below for the full size images folks.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5