Creative have just announced the introduction of their new ZEN Aurvana In-Ear earphones which are said to block out up to 90% of ambient noise.
For all the details on them, grab Creative's announcement here.
Sydney, 10th August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones, featuring AuraSeal noise isolation technology that immerses you in accurate and detailed music playback by blocking out up to 90% of ambient noise; nearly twice as effective as leading noise cancellation-headphones. The ZEN Aurvana is constructed in a double-injected enclosure with a high-gloss finishing that is aesthetic yet robust.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- AMD says it will have Zen 3 processors by March 2021, Zen 4 in 2022
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X