The first known benchmarks of ATI's upcoming flagship card have surfaced on the web, the (R580+) X1950XTX. These cards should start flooding the market by this time next month, with a scheduled launch date of somewhere between August 23 and 27.
Check out the full article and benchmark results at the DailyTech.
DailyTech has received early benchmarks of ATI's upcoming Radeon X1950XTX and X1950 CrossFire graphics cards. ATI's upcoming Radeon X1950XTX and X1950 CrossFire is expected to make its debut on August 23rd. Specifications for the Radeon X1950XTX and X1950 CrossFire are finalized with a 650 MHz core clock and 2 GHz effective memory clock. The core clock is unchanged from the previous Radeon X1900XTX while memory clock receives a hefty 550 MHz boost. This time around the Radeon X1950XTX and X1950 CrossFire are equipped with 90nm Samsung GDDR4 memory.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Leaked PlayStation 5 prototype was faked by Blender VFX expert
- PS5 icon listing on PlayStation website was probably faked
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X