A new graphics card has made its way into Palit's lineup today, an entry level offering in the 7300 Sonic which is based on NVIDIA's 7300LE GPU with 256MB of GDDR3 memory. Core and mem speeds are set at 500MHz and 1100MHz respectively.
Grab Palit's official announcement for all the details.
Palit Microsystems, Inc, the leading graphics card manufacturer, today announces a new Sonic version: Palit 7300 Sonic; the price performance sensitive mainstream consumers will eager for this "Hot Stuff'.
Coming along with the GeForce 7300GS/LE series launched, Palit released 128MB/256MB DDR2 solutions for PC users. Now, Palit unveils 7300Sonic which is based on 7300LE GPU and is equipped with the highest speed memory GDDR3 and overclocking memory speed at 1100MHz and core speed at 500MHz. When PC system is build with 1G system memory and with Turbocache technology supporting to 512MB, Palit 7300Sonic can increase 3DMark performance 25% higher than the standard 7300LE 256MB DDR2. In sum, Palit 7300Sonic is presented as the top performance king among the GeForce G72 graphics cards.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- New Sonic the Hedgehog movie images surface, can they fix this mess?
- Sonic gets major facelift in new redesigned movie trailer
- Sonic Mania's lead animator is who we thank for Sonic's Movie redesign
- Adorable Baby Sonic shown off in this Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer
- Puma debuts range of Sonic the Hedgehog clothing