2GB memory kits are all the rage these days, with many enthusiasts making the dip in prep for Vista as well as many newer game titles that thrive on headroom!
SuperTalent have dished up a new 2GB DDR2 kit, guarenteed to operate at DDR2-1000 speeds with 4-5-4-15 latencies. The modules also support Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP).
For further info, grab their supporting PR here folks.
This PC8000 kit is the first memory kit to sport Super Talent's new blue cast aluminum High Efficiency (HE) heat spreader. The new HE heat spreader has ridges that increase its surface area for optimal cooling, and an embossed Super Talent logo. The HE heatspreader will soon be a standard feature on Super Talent's entire overclocking product line, phasing into production in August.
According to David Crume, Super Talent Marketing Manager, "This new kit looks sleek in our new HE heatspreader, supports EPP for quick and easy overclocking, and delivers formidable performance at 1GHz CL4." Mr. Crume continued, "This is our highest performance DDR2 kit yet. It is ideal for extreme performance computing."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Microsoft reveals next-gen Xbox console, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020