If you've been holding out for a while in the hopes ATI (err, or should I say AMD?) would eventually lower prices on their high-end range of graphics cards, your patience has certainly paid off!
The DailyTech report on some heavy price cuts across the entire X1900 lineup today.
For those of you who can't wait until the Radeon X1950 to debut on the 27th, ATI has already started to cut pricing on the ASICs for the Radeon X1900 series cards: Radeon X1900 CrossFire, X1900XTX, X1900XT and X1900GT. Essentially, all of the ATI cards have shifted down a price tier, leaving the top $500 price tag open for the Radeon X1950.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- iBuyPower Black Friday deals you can't miss
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6