ECS have lifted the curtain today on their new 945GTY-M motherboard, one of the first to sport Intel's 945GT Express chipset. This is a microATX offering with Core 2 Duo support, and a new integrated graphics solution from Intel dubbed the "GMA 950".
For the full scoop, grab ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 7th August, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 945GTY-M microATX motherboard with embedded Intel® 945GT Express chipset and mPGA479 M socket supporting the latest Intel® Core Duo CPUs. Featuring PCI Express, SATAII, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Intel® GMA 950 integrated graphics controller, the Microsoft Vista ready/Intel Viiv capable 945GTY-M is an optimum combination of great performance for desktop/multimedia/home entertainment computing and cool, quiet, power savings with notebook-like efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- System Shock reboot on 'hiatus' after raising $1.35 million
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit