ECS have lifted the curtain today on their new 945GTY-M motherboard, one of the first to sport Intel's 945GT Express chipset. This is a microATX offering with Core 2 Duo support, and a new integrated graphics solution from Intel dubbed the "GMA 950".
For the full scoop, grab ECS's official PR here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 7th August, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the 945GTY-M microATX motherboard with embedded Intel® 945GT Express chipset and mPGA479 M socket supporting the latest Intel® Core Duo CPUs. Featuring PCI Express, SATAII, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Intel® GMA 950 integrated graphics controller, the Microsoft Vista ready/Intel Viiv capable 945GTY-M is an optimum combination of great performance for desktop/multimedia/home entertainment computing and cool, quiet, power savings with notebook-like efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit