QuakeCon is now underway! This HUGE yearly gaming event kicked off just a short while ago in Dallas, Texas, and will run through until sunday. In a supporting press announcement, it's been said that there's $100,000 up for grabs in cash and prizes, these awaiting talented gamers who have what it takes to kick some mega butt during the course of the action-packed event.
DALLAS, TX - August 3, 2006 - The most passionate and competitive video game fans from across the country and around the world along with industry leaders will invade Dallas, the birthplace of first-person action PC gaming, at QuakeCon 2006. Gamers will vie for $100,000 in cash and prizes over four-action packed days, August 3 - 6 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel - Trinity Exhibition Center.
QuakeCon 2006 is organized by a dedicated group of volunteers and Texas' own video game icon, id Software, and offers 96 hours of round-the-clock parties, entertainment, fragging and, of course, plenty of adrenaline-pumping action.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit