QuakeCon is now underway! This HUGE yearly gaming event kicked off just a short while ago in Dallas, Texas, and will run through until sunday. In a supporting press announcement, it's been said that there's $100,000 up for grabs in cash and prizes, these awaiting talented gamers who have what it takes to kick some mega butt during the course of the action-packed event.
DALLAS, TX - August 3, 2006 - The most passionate and competitive video game fans from across the country and around the world along with industry leaders will invade Dallas, the birthplace of first-person action PC gaming, at QuakeCon 2006. Gamers will vie for $100,000 in cash and prizes over four-action packed days, August 3 - 6 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel - Trinity Exhibition Center.
QuakeCon 2006 is organized by a dedicated group of volunteers and Texas' own video game icon, id Software, and offers 96 hours of round-the-clock parties, entertainment, fragging and, of course, plenty of adrenaline-pumping action.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series