XBit have given everyone the heads up on a new quietly released Radeon X1800 *GTO2* card from Sapphire. This offering supposedly has superior performance not only to the original GTO variant, but also compared with X1800XL models. It's clocked up 500Mhz and carries 512MB of 1000MHz GDDR3 memory.
get the full scoop on it here folks.
Sapphire Radeon X1800 GTO2 comes with fully-fledged Radeon X1800 XL processor clocked at 500MHz with 16 pixel shader engines, 8 vertex shader engines as well as 16 texture units. The graphics board is equipped with 512MB of 1000MHz GDDR3 memory as well as video input/video output capability. The graphics card is currently sold in Japan, according to Akiba PC Hotline, however, there are reports that the products can also be acquired in Eastern Europe.
ATI Radeon X1800 GTO has 12 pixel shader processors and 8 vertex processors, while the Radeon X1800 XL features 16 pixel shader units and 8 vertex shader units. Both are equipped with 256MB of GDDR3 and are clocked at 500MHz/1000MHz core/memory. Considering the specs, it is clear that the Radeon X1800 GTO2 is more powerful than the X1800 GTO or X1800 XL models.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel