Transcend have just unveiled a new member to their range of Hi-Speed USB Flash Drives in the JetFlash 160. Capacities range from 512MB (Amber coloured) through to the 4GB monster (green) and come with password protection software and some other little tid bits.
For all the details, grab Transcend's announcement here folks.
More documents, more projects, more work. In today's busy office environment people are increasingly having to transfer and share their e-work between several different computers. The JetFlash 160 is a Hi-Speed USB Flash Drive that combines convenience, performance and style in a device that slips into your pocket and can help you manage your busy working life. The JetFlash 160 conveniently plugs into the USB port on any desktop or notebook computer, so you can easily transfer, store and share your work, and with capacities ranging from 512MB (Amber), all the way up to the huge capacity 4GB (Green) you now have the potential to store an entire operating system on your key chain.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Google paid $160 million for Activision esports exclusivity on YouTube
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- PlayStation 5 to support 8K gaming, Sony confirms
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021