According to this fresh news posted up over at bit-tech today, the next highly anticipated multiplayer FPS title from Epic "Unreal Tournament 2007" has been delayed by quite a bit :(
Originally it was said that we'd probably be able to snap ourselves up a copy of it well before xssy this year, but this latest report over at GameSpot states that we wont see it go gold until as late as mid 2007.... :(
Lets hope it doesnt start following the same ole' beaten path as Duke Nukem Forever, ugh!
In October 2003, Atari announced that Unreal Tournament 2004 had been delayed...until 2004. Though it was originally slated for a February release, the latest installment in Epic Games' wildly popular PC shooter didn't make it to market until mid-March.
Now it appears that this year, Unreal fans will be feeling a sense of dejà vu vis-à-vis the latest installment in the series. Today, representatives for Midway Games, which took over Unreal publishing duties from Atari in July 2004, announced that Unreal Tournament 2007 will not be released in time for the 2006 holiday season.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- AMD TressFX 4.1 tech can now be integrated into Unreal Engine 4.22
- Blitzchung responds to Blizzard's Hong Kong statement
- STALKER 2 is powered Unreal Engine, so it's better for modders
- The Last of Us Part 2 delayed indefinitely over coronavirus
- Blizzard buckles under Chinese pressure, restores prize money