The definitive Multi-GPU World Tour has finally come to a close over the weekend, with the last round of uncommon benchmark results performed over at Rage3D as well as Guru3D's in-depth conclusion which reflects on all of the info gathered up by the other contributing websites.
At last we are ending today with the definitive Multi-GPU World Tour as part 9 has been posted today on Guru3D.com The Definitive Multi-GPU World Tour is a collaboration between nine respected sites around the world to cover the entire ecosystem of products that make up the multi-GPU marketplace. In this comprehensive series of articles we cover the basics of implementing a multi-GPU setup and the technology behind it, what products we feel represent the best performance and feature-set for each price point, and how each setup performs using 60+ applications and benchmarks.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Final Fantasy XV sells over 8.9 million copies
- Mario Kart Tour drifted onto 123.9 million unique devices in Oct/Sept
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Super Smash Bros. World Tour announced, prize pool = $250,000+
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts