This is no doubt going to upset many of you avid gamers out there, especially the ones who religously attend this massive yearly trade show. Rumour has surfaced today regarding E3's future (or should I say, lack of), website "Next-Gen.Biz" have sourced this rather sour news, in a matter of words saying that the show's heavy expenses far outweigh the benefits from a business perspective.
More info and links to other sources on the subject can also be found at The Tech Report.
As Next-Gen exclusively reported Sunday, all major exhibitors have effectively pulled their support from the show, prompting the majority of game publishers to also cancel plans for high-cost booths. The ESA will make an announcement later today that will attempt to add some gloss to this catastrophe, with some form of media-focused boutique event - branded E3 - taking its place
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Need for Speed Heat's new 4K trailer shows off DULL, LIFELESS world
- Doc from Back To The Future wants a Rick and Morty crossover episode
- Tesla Cybertruck inserted into the first Back to the Future movie
- Blizzard building cross-platform engine to power future Blizzard games
- Valve: Half-Life games are technical achievements, not just games