As this huge joint project nears an end, part 7 of the Multi-GPU World Tour has been posted up by LegitReviews. Their task was to benchmark several CrossFire and SLI platforms using uncommon gaming titles.
NVNews did this a few days ago as well, and Rage3D will be next up in a few more days with their "Uncommon Benchmarks #3" segment, followed by the big verdict over at Guru3D sometime later next week.
Have you ever seen a review test many dozens of game titles showing you performance on more than just games like F.E.A.R., DOOM 3, and Quake 4? Several months ago during a conversation with NVIDIA the idea of doing a multi-site article was brought up by NVIDIA and Legit Reviews was interested in the article because one has never been done before. The article would be one of the most in-depth platform reviews ever done and we signed up to help out in the series of articles. NVIDIA spear headed the articles by getting the interested sites together and came up with the final team of sites and then let them do as they pleased. The end result turned out being a collaborative effort with nine well known hardware sites creating a series of articles that would span across 9 sites, cover over 60 gaming benchmarks, and put 3 ATI CrossFire and 3 NVIDIA SLI platforms to the test.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Mario Kart Tour drifted onto 123.9 million unique devices in Oct/Sept
- Super Smash Bros. World Tour announced, prize pool = $250,000+
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA