Although a little later than the usual routine of things, ATI have managed to squeeze in a new CATALYST driver release before the month's out. One of the biggest highlights with their latest suite is enhanced CrossFire support, and of course theres an array of bug fixes implemented across various gaming titles.
Both the release notes and download links can be found at this section of ATI's website folks.
The enhanced support allows for CrossFire Alternate Frame Rendering mode for Direct3D applications to be forced on by setting the Catalyst® AI slider to the Advanced position. Users are encouraged to enable this setting if they are not seeing significant performance gains in applications when Crossfire is enabled. This enhancement is available for all Direct3D applications except for Direct3D applications known not to work with Alternate Frame Rendering.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- New GeForce drivers ready for Detroit: Become Human, MechWarrior 5
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged