NVIDIA have issued out an announcement today which makes light of the many leading system builders to have chosen NVIDIA SLI-ready motherboards for their latest Intel Core 2 Duo-based systems.
SANTA CLARA, CA-JULY 27, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced that many of the world's leading system builders have elected to launch new enthusiast gaming Intel Core 2 Duo-based systems exclusively with NVIDIA SLI technology. The Intel Core 2 Duo processor combined with an NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 or NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI or 570 SLI-based motherboard and one, two, or even four GeForce® graphics processing units (GPUs), has already proven to be an unbeatable combination in terms of system level and gaming performance.
This combination is earning early accolades from leading publications, such as Maximum PC magazine, which selected an Intel Core 2 Duo processor-compatible motherboard based on NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI technology and dual GeForce 7900 GTX GPUs for their 2006 Dream Machine cover story.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett specs: 12TFLOPs, 16GB RAM, 3.5GHz Zen 2 CPU
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X