In regards to the recent ATI acquisition by AMD, it's been made apparent that NVIDIA are *VERY* glad it went ahead; This for a number of different reasons as mentioned in a recent posting over at The Inquirer.
NVIDIA is really enjoying ATI's proposed acquisition by AMD. Short term, things could not be better for the green company. As soon as the rumour went around, a bunch of ATI people started to send their CVs to Nvidia.
Nvidia might even get some of the hot shots as few jobs at ATI are certain anymore. You don't need two sets of accountants and two marketing departments and there have to be some cuts sooner or later, if the deal goes ahead.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices