VideoCardz is on point today, with the first details on ASRock's upcoming next-gen Ryzen refresh of motherboards that are "already in the making".
The site has confirmed that ASRock are working on these three motherboards:
- ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4
- ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Professional Gaming
- ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming-ITX/ac
There will be other 400-series motherboards released, with ASRock working on Killer/Taichi and Pro variants, which will be detailed in the coming weeks. For now, this is our first 'real' tease of AMD's next-gen Ryzen 2000/400-series chipset.
- >> NEXT STORY: Dragon Ball FighterZ PC requirements revealed
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Intel CPU with Vega GPU = faster than GTX 1060 laptop