Since the AMD/ATI merger, Driver Heaven have managed to organise a brief interview with ATI's Jon Carvill regarding the takeover.
Yesterday the big news was that AMD bought ATI for $5.4 billion, and there have been many rumours and speculation regarding future development and changes with company practices. Last night I had a chance to speak with one of ATI's (now AMD's) most senior and respected staff members, Jon Carvill on the phone and I asked him some questions regarding the AMD takeover.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Postal 4: No Regerts is now out on Steam Early Access
- 'Superhuman' AI beats pro players & hits Grandmaster Starcraft II rank
- JPR: Q3 2019 GPU shipments - NVIDIA up 32%, AMD up 8%, AIBs up 42%
- The Mandalorian Season 2 is coming to Disney+ in Fall 2020
- iPod father: The first iPod was designed and released in the same year