Pro gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel has assisted Creative in designing a new gaming mouse and headset which each sport a number of distinct features for gamers alike.
For instance, the mouse includes the "G-Weight Interchangeable Modular Weight System", each weight module is balanced to provide an optimised center of gravity and includes light caliber (3.5g) for extra agility and quick movement, medium caliber (11g) for all around gaming and heavy caliber (26g) for extra precision and balance.
Grab Creative's official announcement for the full details folks.
Sydney, 25th July 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users is excited to announce the release of what promises to be the next level in gaming accessories. Jointly designed by Creative and with every last detail examined by world champion FPS PC gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, the Creative Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse and Fatal1ty professional series gaming headset are a new generation of gaming accessories that are optimised to give gamers that critical edge against their opponents.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM