Pro gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel has assisted Creative in designing a new gaming mouse and headset which each sport a number of distinct features for gamers alike.
For instance, the mouse includes the "G-Weight Interchangeable Modular Weight System", each weight module is balanced to provide an optimised center of gravity and includes light caliber (3.5g) for extra agility and quick movement, medium caliber (11g) for all around gaming and heavy caliber (26g) for extra precision and balance.
Grab Creative's official announcement for the full details folks.
Sydney, 25th July 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users is excited to announce the release of what promises to be the next level in gaming accessories. Jointly designed by Creative and with every last detail examined by world champion FPS PC gamer Jonathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel, the Creative Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse and Fatal1ty professional series gaming headset are a new generation of gaming accessories that are optimised to give gamers that critical edge against their opponents.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Legislators: Battlefront II is a Star Wars online casino
- Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age breaks 1 million sales
- Square Enix explains why it cut off Hitman dev
- ThinkPad Black Friday sale has a giant 35% off coupon
- Nintendo Switch drives Gamestop hardware sales
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ