Good morning, in fact this is a great morning. Pleased to announce AMD and ati are joining forces, creating a processing powerhouse. Passionately believe this acquisition makes sense for both companies, shareholders, partners, employees and industries. We are both customer focused.
What is happening in the market place right now. Consumer devices are becoming increasing sophisticated, entertainment and information anywhere, anytime. Enterprises are relying upon collaborative. Customers are asking us how they can grow more successfully, gaining simplicity, differentiation, global reach.
Our customers and partners are more excited as to what we can do together in a market long dominated by one company. We have years of experience working together, common culture of technology. Our commitment to ati's customers, employees and Canada is strong.
We feel confident that company's and cultures will integrate well together. Our products occupy adjacent real estate on a motherboard, we're now more than just neighbors, moving towards a family. Fast growing consumer electronics, innovations to multimedia handhelds, game consoles and htdv.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Facebook takes an aggressive coronavirus COVID-19 information stance