What has been merely a much circled rumour for over a month now is finally looking to show some truth. According to this fresh posting over at EETimes, an industry source close to AMD told them on Sunday (July 23), "AMD executives are literally on the plane to New York right now."
SAN FRANCISCO - Advanced Micro Devices' pending acquisition of ATI Technologies advanced over the weekend. One industry source close to AMD told E.E.Times Sunday (July 23), "AMD executives are literally on the plane to New York right now."
A deal was expected among suppliers in Taiwan's technology community last month. Taiwan-based sources close to the two companies said officials were making eyes at each other during Computex, one of Asia's largest IT trade shows.
It's since been brought to my attention that AMD will be holding a conference call this evening at 11PM Taiwan Time. Details were provided in an e-mail as per the below :-
SUNNYVALE, CALIF., July 23 /CNW/ - Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD):
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:53 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?