Neoseeker have just recently published their segment to be a part of the Multi-GPU World Tour.
Last week Penstarsys, Bit-Tech, Bjorn3d, and HARDinfo headlined the first 4 installments of the cross site collaborative "Multi-GPU World Tour" article series. Today Neoseeker publishes part 5 of the Multi-GPU World Tour covering Most Played Games as determined by Xfire and Gamespy. In this installment we benchmark the 6 Multi-GPU systems (3 ATI CrossFire, 3 NVIDIA SLI) in the following games:
Counter Strike Source
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Call of Duty
Guild Wars: Factions
World of Warcraft
NVNews are next up with their piece, due to go live sometime soon. They will be posting up the results of uncommon benchmarking methods across various Multi-GPU systems.
Last updated: Nov 29, 2019 at 03:31 pm CST
- Mario Kart Tour drifted onto 123.9 million unique devices in Oct/Sept
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Super Smash Bros. World Tour announced, prize pool = $250,000+
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X