G.Skill have managed to tighten up the timings somewhat with their latest DDR2-667 and 800 parts, offering the modules with low latency settings of 3 (CL), 4 (TRCD), 3 (TRP), 8 (TRAS). You can get them as single 1GB parts or in 2GB kits.
Grab the press release here folks.
G.Skill, the well known performance memory provider, today introduces the shortest latency, CL3, products in DDR2-667 and DDR2-800. These two new models clear up the doubt of DDR2 performance as the longer latency than DDR. If you are a serious gamer, these new CL3 models are your best choice to upgrade your computer.
GA Series Features:
- Guaranteed clock speed of 800MHz (PC2-6400) or 667MHz (PC2-5400)
- Low latency settings of 3 (CL), 4 (TRCD), 3 (TRP), 8 (TRAS)
- Lifetime warranty
- Available in the following packages:
F2-6400CL3S-1GBGA - Single Module of 1GB
F2-6400CL3D-2GBGA - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)
F2-5400CL3S-1GBGA - Single Module of 1GB
F2-5400CL3D-2GBGA - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5