Tul Corp have just released a new low-profile PCIe based ATI card with HDMI interface, the PowerColor X1600 Pro HDMI.
PowerColor X1600 Pro HDMI comes as a low-profile PCI Express card, running at 500MHz (core) and 900 MHz (memory)of 256MB DDR3. It includes connectors for HDMI, VGA and S/PDIF in so that audio signals can be delivered with video signals through the HDMI connector. Being CrossFireTM ready, the X1600 Pro HDMI can be used in combination with other X1600 cards for multi-gpu systems. It also supports Shader Model 3, DirectX 9.0 and ATI's AVIVO technology.
Grab the official announcement here for full details.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599
- Black Friday at GoodOffer24: Windows 10 Pro for just $10.62 and more
- HDMI cable with RGB lighting for up to $200, because why not?