Mushkin have introduced a new 550W PSU to their lineup today dubbed the HP-550. Several unique features across Mushkin's enhanced PSU lineup are also resident with this model such as RailFusion, VersaPlug, DualRail and Advanced Thermal & Acoustic Design.
For all the details on it, grab the official PR here folks.
The Mushkin HP-550 power supply is designed to offer the mainstream user quiet, stable and trouble-free operation for virtually any usage pattern. "The HP-550 provides a price/performance point that is highly competitive in today's PSU Market," says Brian Flood, Mushkin Research and Development Director, "With this unit we are able to attract a wider customer base without sacrificing the high level of quality Mushkin loyalists expect."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Half-Life 4 announced: Valve confirms it cannot count to 3
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- FSP shocks at CES 2020 with an extreme dual system chassis, the CMT710
- Disney offers game devs free reign on IPs for new innovative projects
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver