According to The Inquirer, it's been discovered that AMD's AM2 platform doesnt really care much for a dual channel memory config.
WE HEARD shocking news from a chap that tests PCs for a living. He revealed to us that he got the best 3D score on Socket AM2 with an overclocked machine and just one single memory module.
It turns out that the new CPUs with DDR 2 support inside won't need dual channel memory. They will run just slightly faster than the single DDR 2 modules.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett specs: 12TFLOPs, 16GB RAM, 3.5GHz Zen 2 CPU
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU