SanDisk have just officially released their new 4GB high capacity SD card. The new SDHC standard allows such cards to sport capacities of up to 32GB in size! SanDisk are also bundling the card with their MicroMate USB 2.0 card reader at no extra charge.
MILPITAS, CA, July 17, 2006 - SanDisk ® Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK) today introduced a 4-gigabyte (GB)1 SD High Capacity (SDHC ) card. The new cards, which support capacities of 4GB and higher, are rated Class 2 for speed and performance and can store more than 2,000 high-resolution pictures, more than 1,000 digital songs or up to 8 hours of MPEG 4 video 2.
The 4GB SDHC card will be bundled with the MicroMate USB 2.0 reader at no extra charge. These new readers work with both SDHC and SD cards. SDHC cards require an SDHC-compatible reader.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- SanDisk 1TB microSD cards MELTS Nintendo Switch console
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Xbox Series X SSD: DRAM-less PCIe 4.0 NVMe with up to 3.7GB/sec speeds
- Flash: 150W USB-C power bank, powered by Tesla graphene batteries