Catering to the enthusiast and gamers market once again, ASUS have lifted the curtain on their new "Republic of Gamers" motherboard series, boasting a VERY rich feature-set.
According to the DailyTech, the first in the series is due to launch when Conroe arrives (veeeeery soon!) which ASUS call the "Crosshair" board, based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI MCP for AMD Socket AM2.
ASUS's official introduction of the new motherboard series can also be found here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan; July 10, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today debuts an all-new product series, Republic of Gamers (R.O.G). As the name suggests, all R.O.G products are made to provide the best performing solutions for serious gamers and overclockers. The inaugural solution of R.O.G is the Crosshair motherboard, which implemented convenient features for system tweaking to provide players and overclockers with a solution to build their power gaming systems.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Apex Legends could soon receive crossplay support like Fortnite
- Samsung's next-gen 3nm production faces delays over coronavirus
- Origin PC cram 12C/24T desktop AMD Zen 2 CPU into new gaming laptop
- AMD, NVIDIA, and NWSC Project join the HPC COVID-19 Consortium
- China builds robotic 5G car: makes deliveries, scans for coronavirus
- Corsair HydroX Custom Liquid Cooling Review
- Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Microphone Review
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide