Memory maker Transcend have just announced the release of their large capacity 2GB DDR2-667 unbuffered SO-DIMMs.
Grab the announcement here for further details.
Transcend's 200-Pin DDR2-667 Unbuffered SO-DIMM memory modules are engineered using original brand name DDR2 FBGA chips and our superior design results in better system stability and reliability, which means that Transcend modules are the best choice of memory module for your high-end compatible notebook. Transcend's 2GB DDR2-667 Unbuffered SO-DIMM memory chips are packed in Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) chip packages for improved electrical and heat dissipation characteristics.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- HDMI cable with RGB lighting for up to $200, because why not?
- Cerebras CS-1 packs 400,000-core CPU, 1.2 trillion transistors for AI
- HP's next-gen VR headset promises 'no compromises' PC VR gaming
- Raspberry Pi 4: 40x CPU perf, 8x memory, 4x pixels, and only $35