The guys over at bit-tech today have reported of a big collaboration with several other leading hardware review sites to investigate the performance of various multi-GPU hardware configurations in the world of SLI and CrossFire.
Each site will be assigned a different task and their results will be posted up at various stages throughout the next couple of weeks. I dont think i've seen this done before, nice effort by all parties involved!
PenStar Systems cover the introduction of the project today.
We have been working with some of the other hardware websites on the net to conduct an investigation into the performance of various multi-GPU hardware configurations. Today, our coverage of this investigation kicks off.
Sites including Legit Reviews, Guru3D and HardInfo have contributed to the project. Each site was assigned a particular task to perform within the group - deciding on motherboards, or benchmarks, for example.
The results will be released over a couple of weeks across the different sites participating. Today, you can read an introduction to the project over at PenStar Systems. Tomorrow, you can read discussion of and graphics platforms here at bit-tech. On Friday, you'll be able to read about the motherboards we're using over at Bjorn3D.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Mario Kart Tour drifted onto 123.9 million unique devices in Oct/Sept
- Super Smash Bros. World Tour announced, prize pool = $250,000+
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA