OCZ have just officially released a new premium performance cooler dubbed the "Tempest" which is based upon heatpipe technology with its pure copper base plate and quad copper heatpipe design. Mounting sets are included for AMD 939/940/AM2 sockets and Intel 775/478 sockets.
Sunnyvale, CA-July 10, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the anticipated release of the OCZ Tempest, the pinnacle of air and heat pipe CPU cooling technology. A perpetual commitment to the enthusiast community and previous experience in advanced cooling led to OCZ's unveiling of the Tempest. The Tempest implements a state-of-the-art design to address the demanding cooling requirements of gamers and enthusiasts.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Xbox Series X natively plays all Xbox games better