Razer has been rumored to release its own smartphone for so long now, it almost doesn't feel real... but it is, and it's coming soon. Razer is teasing an event for November 1, with someone holding a phone-sized device.
Razer hasn't provided any details on the event, other than saying it's "biggest unveiling" will take place on November 1, and the hype being one of the largest gaming peripheral companies in the world releasing a gaming-oriented smartphone would be absolutely huge. We have no idea what to expect from a Razer smartphone, but I'd expect a slick as hell smartphone with a black and green look, and I'm sure some RGB LEDs of some sort.
Last updated: Oct 12, 2017 at 06:11 am CDT
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate is customization & high performance all-in-one
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Razer CEO threatened and abused staff, wanted to be 'Asian Steve Jobs'
- Razer Sila 5G home router revealed at CES 2020
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- > NEXT STORY: Battlegrounds reaches 2 million concurrent players
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Lionhead dev: recreating Fable will be tough for others