Whoa! This is pretty darn sweet - NVIDIA Add-in partner "GALAXY" are introducing the world's first graphics card to sport 2 GeForce 7600GT GPUs on the single 6-layer PCB, making this a nice cost-friendly alternative to that of NVIDIA's current mass produced flagship card, the 7950 GX2.
Grab GALAXY's official announcement for the full scoop.
* Dual Core Solution Equipped with 512 Mb A1 quality memory
* Built in an 90nm process by TSMC
* Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9.0C applications, including Shader Model 3.0 titles.
* NVIDIA® CineFX 4.0 engine
* Feature NVIDIA PureVideo technology, a combination of hardware and software that brings consumer electronics-quality video to the PC.
* Support for high definition H.264 hardware decode acceleration on 7 series GPUs.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech