With such power hungry hardware surrounding us these days (especially when you're talking Quad-SLI and the like), a 1000w PSU doesnt seem so "overkill" anymore. Enermax aim to please all the enthusiasts out there who like to know they've got some head room left with their power hungry monsters. Today marks the launch of Enermax's GALAXY series 850W and 1000W PSUs, the first 5 rail 2007 EPS12V PSU series available.
After showing the world's first 1000W class PSU prototype in August 2005 at Games Convention show in Germany, the world wondered, why it has not been released ever since. The reason was a redesign to newest technology. While all other manufacturers have released since only ordinary 1000W class PSU's with normal 4 rail technology, ENERMAX decided to design a PSU, which would be able to power 2007 & 2008 server systems to give customers the utmost benefit possible.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech