This is certainly up there with some of the most extreme cooling mods i've come across. bit-tech were completely wow'ed by a cooling mod performed by "Ediejo", a VERY talented fellow who spruced up his Lian Li PC70 chassis with not only a Prometia box and watercooling unit added to the bottom and top of the case, but in knowing the sky's the limit he took things much MUCH further with his modding antics.
Read all about his project (with stacks of pics) over at bit-tech folks.
This is the first time that I've had my work featured on bit-tech, and I'm very happy to showcase my latest mod to you all.
There is a saying in casemod circles that a casemod is never done. I'm sure you will think so too, while reading this worklog. This is really a casemod that continues to grow - literally! This is the final product:
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Lancool II from Lian Li gets the mesh treatment at CES 2020
- This Witcher 3 mod raises the graphics to a new level of realism
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order looks slick with Cinematic FX mod
- Red Dead Redemption 2 publisher wages war against 'Hot Coffee' modder
- Nintendo Switch overlay mod: GPU/CPU temps, in-game FPS & clockspeeds