A new budget focused mini-itx motherboard has just surfaced from DFI for Intel's LGA775 platform, the 662-TMG/G. The board is based on SiS's latest 662 chipset with the 966 southbridge, making this the first board on the market to utilize this new chipset from SiS.
To learn more about its capabilities and feature-set, check out DFI's official announcement here.
SIS left a deep impression to visitors at Cebit Hanover this year when it depicted the multimedia functions of the SiS662 northbridge chip - also known as "the new fighting-force of Intel 775 platform". The era of DDR2 has come; DFI (2397) formally announced today its 662-TMG/G motherboard which is based on the SiS662 Northbridge chip and SiS966 Southbridge chip - taking the lead as the first SiS662-based product released.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Microsoft sees 775% increase in cloud demand with Xbox, Team services
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- Intel cancels 10nm on desktop, 14nm to hold out until 2022?!
- 14nm shortage is so bad, Intel is reviving a 22nm CPU from 2013